VISION & VALUES
We strive to prepare young people to thrive and contribute in the world beyond school. We do this by creating responsible, empathetic citizens who are adaptable, life-long learners and critical thinkers.
Our mission at Brighton Secondary College is to develop future-ready global citizens.
Brighton Secondary College is a safe place where all have the opportunity to achieve personal excellence through collaboration based on respect, empathy, and integrity.
- We strive for personal best in all pursuits
- We take pride in what we do
- We make the most of all opportunities we are given
- We strive for understanding
- We encourage learning through exploration
- We question and seek solutions
- We treat others as they would like to be treated
- We take pride and respect in ourselves and our environment
- We accept and celebrate difference and diversity
- We take ownership for our actions and embrace constructive feedback
- We follow through on our intentions
- We are honest and transparent
- We are sensitive to the needs of others
- We try to understand the needs of all in our school community
- We listen in order to understand
- We share knowledge and harness our collective strengths
- We collaborate with others to work towards common goals
- We believe everyone has a responsibility to contribute